We ensure that all the products from QMS MAS LTD will be delivered in the best quality and as per the specified delivery date(unless any unforeseen circumstances). We have an extensive Pan India logistic network to accelerate the process of product.
We put our best efforts to deliver the product within 3-10 days after it gets dispatched from the warehouse, depending upon the location of the shipment. However, under some unavoidable circumstances, your order might take longer to be delivered.
Shipments will be trackable and an invoice will be generated and sent across both electronically and physically. In cases where order is not fulfilled and the delivery of the product has been incomplete, QMS MAS Ltd will offer full refund on submission of proof of incomplete delivery and post verification with our logistics team.
‘Return’ means an action of giving back the product ordered at Q-Devices.Life by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal)
- Product(s) that bear a manufacturing defect
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we’d be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. QMS MAS reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to QMS MAS after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, QMS MAS shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If QMS MAS finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. QMS MAS shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, QMS MAS reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by QMS MAS in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in the original packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- For Return intimation, please contact us at email@example.com or a
- QMS MAS customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, QMS MAS will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
Estimated shipping charges are calculated as per the value of the order and can be viewed in the cart section at the time of checkout. For any further shipping related information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further Refund related information, please write to email@example.com
The customer can cancel the order for the product till QMS MAS ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
The customer can cancel the order for medical test till the collection of sample.
QMS MAS cancellation:
There may be certain orders that QMS MAS partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
QMS MAS also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by QMS MAS as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
No cancellation charges shall be levied for cancellation of an order in accordance with the terms of this policy.